Monday, April 22, 2019

LG wh16ns40 not working with windows 10 ...

Some ad..

LG wh16ns40 not working with windows 10

Brand New Bluray Burner WH14NS40 won't work in Windows 10 ...

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/...
Brand New Bluray Burner WH14NS40 won't work in Windows 10 I just bought my first Bluray burner, an LG WH14NS40. I hooked it up, installed it in my tower and everything and the darn thing doesn't work.


Problem with new LG WH14NS40 Super Blu Drive | Tom's Hardware ...

forums.tomshardware.com/threads/problem-with-new...
I just installed my new LG WH14NS40 Super Blu optical drive. The problem is that while it shows up in Windows, and I can eject the tray from within Windows, it will not recognize any discs I put in, regardless of whether it's a commercial disc or burned disc. This is the first time I have had a drive be recognized by the OS not not read discs.

LG BluRay drive not recognized by Windows 10 | Tom's Hardware ...

forums.tomshardware.com/threads/lg-bluray-drive...
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time. My original disc drives did not work with 10so I decided to upgrade to a BluRay player. I now have a LG WH14NS40 which I was told works with 10. Right now Windows does not even recognize the drive at all. I know it is powered because I can open and close the drive. Any help would be awesome.

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit Home My BLURAY IS LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter Windows doesn't even read or SEE my BLU-RAY Drive will not workanymore in Windows 10, Please Help me plea - Windows 10 Forums

No comments :

Post a Comment