Friday, April 26, 2019

Chuwi hi8 windows 10 wifi not working ...

Some ad..

Chuwi hi8 windows 10 wifi not working

hi8 wifi problems - TechTablets

techtablets.com/forum/topic/hi8-wifi-problems
I just received my chuwi hi8. The wifi in android works fine, but wifi does not work in windows 10. I have attached some photo’s and compared it with my friends chuwi hi8. Both have the same drivers, it just doesn’t find any connections. I have installed the driver again, but it did not solve the problem.

I have a Chuwi Hi8 tablet. Yesterday I upgraded the preinstalled Windows 10 RTM to the latest build 10586.104 and got the well-known Wi-Fi Not Available problem. I tried the recipes from this article and what I found in other Internet resources, but nothing helped. Does anybody know how to solve ...

Chuwi HI10 problem with wi fi - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qkfw-OY14
Chuwi HI10 problem with wi fi. Skip navigation Sign in. Search. ... Fix Windows 10 WiFi Problems [3 Solutions] ... New Free Internet 100% Work - How to Get Free WiFi 2019 - Duration: ...

As the title says I've installed Windows 10 TP on a Chuwi vi8. Easy enough to do, iso on to USB stick (fat32) with GPT part for uefi, then just hit escape on startup and go to boot menu, even added Wifi drivers to usb and loaded them during install which worked.

No comments :

Post a Comment