Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Fn+f9 not working asus windows 10 ...

Some ad..

Fn+f9 not working asus windows 10

My FN+F9 just stopped working [solved] Once it rebooted and I went to desktop, I tried to turn the touchpad off and the FN+F9 was of no use. It is important for the pad to be off since my hand rests partly on it while playing games.

Fn + F9 not working, so cant disable the touchpad on asus ...

forums.tomshardware.com/threads/fn-f9-not...
He was using windows 10 for quite a while now, he could use this key combination before but suddenly its not working. I tried to update the drivers for the touchpad, but they r already up to date. I also tried repairing them but to no use.

How to Fix Touchpad Not Working with Asus Windows 10

www.4winkey.com/computer-help/how-to-fix...
“My Asus Windows 10 touchpad is not working? Anyways, I updated my laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I would log onto the laptop and my touchpad would work for like a minute. Then all of a sudden, it won't work. I tried fn+f9 and mostly everything else but it just won't work. Please help.” “What should I do, after I updated from ...

No comments :

Post a Comment