Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Pendrive not working in windows 10 ...

Some ad..

Pendrive not working in windows 10

1. How To Fix USB Flash Drive Not Recognized On Windows 10 - YouTube
This tutorial will show you guys how to get Windows to recognize your USB Flash Drive. This still wo..

2. Pendrive not displayed on the PC in Windows 10. - Microsoft Community
Original Title: Not displaying pendrive in my computer Previously i used it as a bootaable pendrive ..

3. USB (Pen drive) not working - Microsoft Community
Original Title: pen drive hey everyone can someone help me make my pen drive work I have been trying..

4. Flash drive will not work in windows 10 - Microsoft Community
I installed the free upgrade for windows 10 and now my flash drive so I can listen to a live radio s..

5. SanDisk USB drive not working in Windows 10 (which was working - Microsoft Community
My SanDisk USB drive which was working fine last week is not working now in Windows 10. Have importa..

6. USB Memory Stick not recognized by Windows 10 - Microsoft Community
Windows 10 will not recognize my USB memory stick (PNY 64gb) at all. The stick worked fine under win..

7. How to fix USB Devices not working issue in Windows 10

8. Fix: Surface Pro Pen Not Working on Windows 10 | Driver Talent

9. [Fixed USB Pen Drive/Flash Drive not Showing in My Computer in Windows 10/8/7 - EaseUS

10. USB Drives Not Showing up in Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy

No comments :

Post a Comment